THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 11, 2011

Stadium of Fire


This Fourth of July I went with my mom, Courtney , and our friend Christy to the Stadium of Fire! We had so much fun this year and loved it a lot more than I did last year. We were able to see David Archeletta, and Brad Paisley in Concert! It was Awesome! We had so much fun ( and maybe a little too much fun! ) enjoying the festivities. I love the Fourth of July because it gives you that fuzzy feeling of Freedom and unity. xoxo Lindz


Mom and Court

Mom and Me

Courtney being Courtney

Me getting excited to see Brad! ( thumbs up!)

My so excited that he is coming on stage face!

Looks like I am tired but it is really an excited face!
Hello David!
I love Brad Paisley! He is such a HOTTIE!

"Waiting on a Women!"

0 comments: