THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 11, 2011

Our Trip to New Mexico


This year we went to visit my parents in New Mexico in June. It was so nice and really warm compared to the 60 degree weather in Idaho. Darren stayed for a week and the girls and I stayed for two weeks. We had so much fun playing in the water, going to the park, running through the sprinklers, going to the movies, Abby learned how to shoot a .22 with Daddy ( above picture) and just relaxing. I was able to get a bunch of projects finished up as well as piece a new quilt together. So much fun wrapped up in just two short weeks! ( WARNING: lots of really cute pictures ahead!) xoxo Lindz


Abby decided to draw a picture of " our family" on the tile floor in my parents kitchen. lucky it was washable marker! She said " It's no big deal guys, I'll clean it up!"

She also decided to color on her legs and her arms!

playing in the wagon filled with water was the best thing ever!

Sprinklers and golfing?????

Madison's first time running through the sprinklers!

The water was really cold!

Abby and Monkey face, mommies favorite toy when she was little.

Cheese!

Drawing with the chalk was so much fun. Grandma and Grandpa have a lot of cement to color on.

Madison mostly just ate the chalk! Yum!

Pretty PIctures

Madison got all of her clothes wet playing in the fountain. this was a recurring problem everyday!

Reading book for quiet time!

PLaying in grandmas toy drawer.

Madison helping with the laundry. ( Notice that she never has her hair done in like any picture. This is because she pulls the elastics out within minutes so I just gave up!)

The fountain!
Floating the boat in the lake.

Abby filling her bucket from the fountain to water grandpas plants.

My quilt that I was able to sew with my mom's help of course!
Playing at the park by the river.





Swimming in the pool is really fun!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

I am glad you guys have been able to have a busy summer so far. I am also jealous that you got to enjoy warmer weather than us in New Mexico and Utah!!