THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 11, 2011

Fourth of July 2011

This year we spent the Fourth of July in Utah with both Darren's and my family. We had so many fun activities to do. We spent Saturday at the Freedom Festival in Provo with my family and then went to the Stadium of Fire. On Monday the 4th we had a swimming party and BBQ with Darren's Family in Mapleton. It was so good to see everyone and to celebrate our countries Independence together. ( Oh p.s Just chopped all my hair off right before the fourth .)
xoxo Lindz


Abby and Mommy

Grandma Rose, Abby, and Madison

Abby and Madison

Abby holding Madison down so she doesn't run away!

Madison saying "Cheese"


Cute little Abby my awesome photogenic child!

Darren blowing up balloons for a water fight. ( he shaved his head while I was on vacation!)

Swimming in the pool with the cousins at Grandpa and Grandma Gonzales'

Madison doesn't like to be splashed!

Abby warming up after swimming.

Madison is ready for a nap!

Daddy ( Darren) pushing the kids in the swings.

Madison chillin' out in the little kid chairs.

Madison playing in the jumping house at the Freedom Festival

Daddy and Abby at the Freedom Festival

Mommy and Abby riding the rides at the F. Festival

Mommy and the girls riding the roller coaster. ( I had been on a bunch of spinny rides by this point so I am glad that i did not throw -up!)

Madison all tuckered out!

Darren with a yummy chocolate covered banana!

Abby getting a sparkly Purple mushroom tattoo!

1 comments:

The Rollo Crew said...

Now will you update my blog for me? Your two girls are so adorable!!!
XOXO Melanie