THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 19, 2013

Jordyn is One Year Old!


I cannot believe that my little baby turned one years old on June 9th, 2013! This past year has been wonderful but has gone by way too fast. Jordyn is the best little girl that anyone could ask for. As far as little ones goes she has been my easiest. Jordyn started walking around 10 months and is now running around the house after her sisters. She has the best since of humor and laughs at everything. Right now the words she can says are dada, baba, mama,huh, and hi. She recently started putting together "hi dada." Jordyn has 4 teeth with more on there way. She loves to play with dolls, the remote, and always has a toy she is carrying around with her. She loves to follow her sisters around the house and copy everything that they do. Jordyn loves to scream at the top of her lungs as she plays which is so nice for me to hear all day ;). Jordyn is an eater and will eat all day if you let her. She is always interested in what I am doing, just  to make sure I am not eating without her! I am so happy that this little one made it to our home! Bring on the toddler years! xoxo Lindz



















0 comments: