THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 19, 2013

Brooke and Todd's Wedding Festivities

My Littlest Sister Brooke and her man Todd got married on July 6, 2013 in the Manti Temple. The week before the wedding we were able to participate in some fun wedding activities including; a bridal shower, her endowments, the wedding dinner, and the wedding. It was so fun to see her get her endowments out in the Timp. Temple. I love going to the temple as a  big family. Her bridal shower was so much fun (and decorated so awesomely by me ;). Her wedding was beautiful and she looked like a model in a bridal magazine! Her sealing was wonderful and it brings me back to my own wedding and what a great day it was for me! It was so fun to see Brooke take on this new role as a wife and to welcome Todd to the family! Congrats Todd and Brook Leemaster! xoxo Lindz

 Endowment Day
 Bridal Shower pictures





 Me with my handsome husband at the wedding dinner!
 Adam and Courtney
 Kristen and Morgan
Dad and Brooke

0 comments: