THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Baby Jordyn's New Room

I had so much fun decorating the new babies room. I tried to use stuff i had already and incorporated some new items to make the design work. I wasn't sure I was going to like black and yellow since I am a pink girl but I love the way it turned out! I have five more weeks left so I am glad that I got this project finished so i can move to some other projects before the baby get here! xoxo Lindz
 Cute chair that Darren Repainted and my mo re-covered.
 Cute wall by the window

 We bought Styrofoam molding at Lowe's and used black Spray lacquer to paint it. Bought picture frames and ribbon at Joann's.
 Shelf I had already
 Bought storage baskets and lined them with extra material.
 New dresser for baby. 
 I used a cardboard "J" and painted it yellow. I modged podged scrapbook paper on it for design.
 Vinyl Chandelier I ordered and I glued yellow jewels on it.
 Darren refinished our old crib black and my mom helped me re-cover my old baby bumper and make a bed skirt.

 Made a baby blanket using left over material from my girls rooms.

Made curtains from left over material I had.

1 comments:

Tricia said...

Everything is soooo cute! What a team you and Darren are!