THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 27, 2012

Abby's 5th Birthday

I can't believe that my little girl is already five years old. Abby has the funniest personality! She loves to sing and dance around and loves to play with friends. Abby is a sweet little girl that has turned into a great helper for mom. Abby had a great bday this year and was so excited to get her first bike! Darren had to teach her how to ride it and especially how to use the brakes. Madison had a hard time not being able to play with Abby's toys or open the presents. We topped off the night with some yummy Chocolate cake which is Abby's favorite. xoxo Lindz

Abby got Hello Kitty lego's From Grandmas Rose and Grandpa


Abby's awesome new bike

Abby got clothes and polly pockets from Grandpa and Grandpa Gonzales. She also got a sleeping beauty toy and a dress up from the Roberts.

Abby with all her presents.

Abby  on her new bike!

Riding around the neighborhood.

Daddy adjusting the seat for Abby.
Madison along for the ride.

Madison thinks she needs the helmet to ride.

Madison finally gets a turn on the bike.


1 comments:

Tricia said...

Holy cow, I can't believe how long Madison's hair is!!! I hope you guys are doing great. Miss you! I SOOOO need your crafting skills for camp! I think I say this on a weekly basis, "I wish Lindsay still lived here."