THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 5, 2009

What we have been up too!

So I really don't have any wonderfully exciting pictures to post so I guess I will post some pictures of our projects we have been working on lately. We have been busy getting ready for our new little one to arrive. Only 3 1/2 weeks left to go! I have really been into the "Nesting" phase lately. I am driving myself crazy trying to get my projects done before the baby arrives. Abby has been really cute lately playing with her Cabbage Patch Dolls. She calls them "BABY SISTER!" It is adorable! I had a little break from the family this weekend when Darren took Abby to Utah for Conference weekend and I stayed home. He FINALLY finished his moms bed that he has been working on for almost a year. Darren has been busy working full-time and going to school at night. I don't get to see him as much as I want to but that is the way things go sometimes! Enjoy some random pictures from the past month! xoxo Lindz
I learned how to can Peaches and Tomatoes last month! I feel so domestic!
The bed Darren Built for his Mom!


The bed again! It is really amazing!

My cute Nativity blocks that I made for Abby to play with!








3 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys have way too much fun...sounds just like our life a the moment!

Courtney said...

It seems like I am in the nesting phase with you, with all the baby stuff I have been making you lately. So excited!!!!!!

The Rollo Crew said...

Wow! Your family is so awesome! Darren making a bed, you canning and making the cutest blocks ever. Will you come to Vegas and teach Shad & I all of your tricks. :)
XOXO Melanie