THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 26, 2009

Madison Rose Gonzales

Madison Rose Gonzales was born on Thursday October 22, 2009 @ 12:20 A.M. in the Mountain View Hospital. She was in such a hurry to get here that I was only in labor for 7 hours before she was born.Compaired to Abby the was lightening speed! My sister Kristen and her boys had come to my house on Wednesday afternoon to hang out for the weekend before I had my baby.(I was not due until the 30th!) I was at a hair appointment a couple hours after they got here and bam I went into labor!(at least I had cute hair!) It worked out great since Abby didn't even need to leave the house to find a babysitter! We came home in the afternoon on Friday and had a whole houseful to welcome us home.It was great for Abby to have some kids to distract her from the new intruder! Now she is well aware and not happy about it! Here are some fun pictures of our new little Madison!(I took some of the pictures on my bed today!I am not a professional but they turned out pretty cute!) xoxo Lindz

Hospital right after birth!
hospital right after birth!

Madison with daddy...a few minutes old!



Madison in cute hat she got from the hospital!



First day home!




First Bath!




Daddy bathing Madison







Mommy helping so she doesn't drowned!







Getting cleaned off.........burrrrr







Photo shoot on mommies bed!











Photo Shoot









Photo Shoot!











Photo Shoot!













Photo Shoot!











More Pictures
















Abby with her "i'm the BIG sister" shirt on!













Kiss,Kiss,Kiss

















It took us forever to talk Abby into getting some pictures with Madison! Can anyone say Chocolate!
















Madison today sleeping in here Bounce chair !




















8 comments:

Katie McCaul said...

CONGRATS!!! She is so pretty...glad it went fast for you.

Jed said...

Congrats!

Kyle and Valisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kyle and Valisa said...

Congrats you two! She is so cute! As is Abby!

The Rollo Crew said...

Congratulations!!! That is so awesome. There is nothing like a new baby. What cute pictures you took of Madison.

XOXO Melanie

P.S. Oh the joys of sibling love!!

lindseylikes said...

She is so cute!! You let me know when a good time is to come meet her and let Rylee see her! P.S. Sorry I sent the e-mail asking about her before I read your blog! My Bad! Talk to you soon.

Unknown said...

She is so cute. I can't wait to hold her so get your butts down here!

Nate and Karen said...

Congrats Lindz!!! She is beautiful!