THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Trip To New Mexico

We went to visit my parents in New Mexico the last week in March! It was nice to get out of the cold weather and enjoy the sun! Abby loves to pick up rocks and use them as a cell phone!
Riding in the wagon was the Highlight of Abby's trip to Grandma and Grandpa's House



Abby loves Grandmas home cooking!
Daddy slept most of the trip!!





Daddy and Abby playing in the Tub with Bubbles!









We went to the Desert Zoo one afternoon while we were in Carlsbad,NM. It was fun to see Abby's reaction to the animals. Little Red Wagon














Abby and Daddy looking at the snakes!





Abby fell asleep on the way to the car!!!









2 comments:

Courtney said...

Love the quilt, I think I may have to steal it for myself! I can't wait for my turn to Carlsbad!! Miss you guys already

Kristen said...

So cute! Now I want mom to help me with a quilt, too. Good thing she's coming to visit me soon! Darren looks like he got a little relaxation and some sun.