THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 10, 2009

Top 8 Tag

Top 8 Favorite Restaurants

* Texas Road House
* Olive Garden
* Cafe Rio
* Panda Express
*Training Table
*Johnny Carinos
*Pizza Hut
* Artic Circle

Top 8 T.V shows

* 90210
*Grey's Anatomy
* SO you think you can Dance
*Private Practice
*ER
*Heros
* Lost
*Privledge

8 Quirks ABout ME

* I like to clean the House
* Organizing is my relaxation
*I am addicted to Scrapbooking.
*I hate the sound of whistling
*I hate not getting my way not because I am spoiled but because my way is usually the best way!(Darren has still not got this concept down :0)

*I love Candy and snack food!
*I hate movies that cause me anxiety!

8 Random things I did Yesterday

* cut out scrapbook kits
*watched a movie with Abby
*Did the dishes
*Folded laundry
*Packed for vacation
* Ate Artic Circle
*Stayed in the House all Day!
*Checked My email!
( I know my life is so interesting!)

8 Things I look forward to everyday

* Playing with Abby
*5pm when DArren gets home from work!
*Food
*Catching up on my shows
*Scrapbooking
* Bedtime
*Quiet Time
*Relaxing

8 People I Tag

* Melanie
*Courtney
*Kristen Baker
*Tara
* DAnielle
*Ashley
*Lindsey Likes
*Melissa

0 comments: