THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wave Running at Deer Creek Res. in Utah

We went on a little family vacation to Utah the end of July. We had so much fun including going Wave Running at Deer Creek Res. My sisters Courtney and Brooke came with us to help out with the girls. The weather was perfect and we had a blast! Madison and Abby had so much fun going on the wave runners and they learned that you hold on really tight when you ride with dad! Darren dumped Courtney off really good and I wish I had my camera with me. It was hilarious! Baby Jordyn pretty much slept under the canopy.I love making memories with the family. xoxo Lindz 

 Abby yand Madison practcing their driving skills.


 Abby and mom getting ready to go for a ride.
 Brooke with Jordyn
 Courtney and Abby
 Madison camped out on the wave runners so that no one could go out without her!

 Darren, Brooke and Jordyn just hanging out
 Court and Abby had fun squirting Madison with the noodle.
 Jordyn thinks Brooke is so funny.

 Court going out with the girls
 Baby "J" is sleeping

Court and Jordyn

0 comments: