THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The girls new room in Washington

We moved to the Seattle ,Washington area a couple of weeks ago and I finally got the girls new room put together. My mom helped me get there new quilts made and my sister Kristen made the girls monogram pillows! The girls love sharing a room together! I love how the girls room turned out even though we are renting and couldn't paint or anything. xoxo Lindz

Madison's bed
Abby's bed
I love the cute zebra lamp i found at Target
I have to print picture to go in the frames
Abby posing for the camera
Cute little Madison taking a break
Abby showing off her pillow
sisterly love
One little Madison jumping on the bed....
One little Abby is going to fall on her head!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Their room looks like it belongs in the home show- the quilts turned out sooo cute!!!

Nicole said...

Really cute. Glad you are settling in!