THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning with the Higham Family is always a fun and exciting experience! We always wake up at 7 am to open "SANTA" presents, eat breakfast, and then open "FAMILY" presents. It was so fun to have Christmas in this cute little house in Fountain Green. I finally got my Easy Bake Oven that I have been asking for since I was like 10 years old. I think Santa finally got the hint! Abby and Madison got the usual toys, clothes, and games. Darren got some clothes, ipod dock, and bluerays/dvds. I always love spending the holiday with my family even if we drive each other nuts!































































































































1 comments:

The Rollo Crew said...

How freakin cute is that little apron!! It looks like you guys had such a great Christmas. Nothing like a white Christmas too. :)
XOXO Melanie