THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 21, 2009

We are having a ...girl !!!

We went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago and found out that our little peanut is going to be another girl!! I was so excited! I now have less to prepare for since we have already gone down that road once before! I think Darren was secretly hoping for a boy but like we are trying to teach Abby.... You get what you get and you don't throw a fit!!! Anyway, we are so excited to get a new little member in our family. It become more and more real the more my somache grows and the baby kicks me!
In other news, Abby and I just got back from a two week vacation to New Mexico to see my parents for the summer!My sister Kristen went with her kids also so Abby had a couple of weeks to try to learn how to play with her cousins! I will get some pictures posted this week of our fun time in the sun! ( I am trying to update my blog more often! We will see how the summer goes!)
xoxo Lindz

1 comments:

The Rollo Crew said...

Congratulations!! We were also excited to find out we were having the same sex on the second one...a lot less preparation and money to spend. :)