THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Kids day at the Gym

A gymnastics Gym by are house had a kids day where you can bring your kids to play on the equipment for a couple of hours. Abby went with her friend Maelee to play for the morning on Monday.Abby wasn't sure at first but once she saw all the other kids having fun she made herself at home. She had a ton of fun running across the tumbling tramp until one of the big kids bounced her too high! I kept dumping her in the Styrofoam pit until she decided that she liked it! When she got home she took a nap for four hours! I think I will be going to this every day they do it! xoxo Lindsay















3 comments:

Kristin said...

So cute! You just need to sign her up!

Courtney said...

She takes after her favorite Aunt!

Katie McCaul said...

HEY!!! I am blog stalking...and I found yours. Your family is so cute!