THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 27, 2008

Courtney's Wedding

Abby ripped her dress about 30 minutes after she put it on so we took it off so Grandma Rose could fix it!
Abby and Reese


This past weekend we went down to Utah for Courtney's wedding!!! It was a very busy weekend but it was a lot of fun. Abby got to see all of her cousins over the weekend! She had fun playing at the reception with all of the kids. These are a few of the picture that I took with my camera. I will post some other ones of the whole family when Courtney gives them to me! (hint hint)


2 comments:

Kristin said...

She is such a cutie pie!!

The Rollo Crew said...

Oh my heck! I can't believe I found you through blogging. How are you? I didn't even know you had a little one running around. Congratulations!! Keep in touch!
XOXO Melanie