THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 15, 2008

Family Reunion

Abby and daddy had fun playing on the tree.

I was taking all the pictures so this is the only way that I could be in them! I know I look like a dork!
Jaxon is showing everyone Abby's belly botton!




All of the cousins and spouses. ( Yes I know the wind is blowing in my face!) It was really fun to see all of my cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents. We don't get together enough!


All the Cousins!





Abby and Reese getting into the bubbles





Daddy tickling Abby!





Abby showing Grandma her belly button.(It is a new trick!)






1 comments:

Melissa and Mike said...

Can't believe that was a couple of months already! I'm so glad I found your blog, very cute! If you get a chance I would love some copies of your pics from the reunion, we lost our SD card that had this reunion on it, I'm so upset (we had 4 reunions on it total and Kenna's first time at Lagoon) =0(. It will be fun keeping up with your cute little fam, take care!